The First Dance
First dances are a memorable and important part of a wedding. Whether you chose a traditional or more funky song, make sure it suits you - and that you are comfortable with it. People are going to increasing lengths to make their first dance perfect and there are now companies offering first dance lessons. Go to www.weddingdaydanceuk.co.uk - and book a course of lessons in preparation for the big day.
Celebrity first dance songs!
- Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes, Songbird by Fleetwood Mac
- Avril Lavigne & Deryck Whibley, Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- Penny Lancaster & Rod Stewart, At Last by Etta James
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, Book of Love by Peter Gabriel
- Can't help falling in Love - Elvis
- Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
- More than Words - Extreme
- She - Elvis Costello
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- When a Man loves a Woman - Percy Sledge
- you do something to me - Paul Weller
- In my Life - Beatles
- A million love songs - Take That
- Islands in the Stream - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
There is inspiration on Youtube too. We have chosen our favourite ones.